IP POE PTZ Fast Deployment Rad Tolerant Camera
The RADCAM Sigyn is a color sensor digital IP PoE camera which is designed for fast deployment operations and also multipurpose usage within the reactor containment building and other radioactive areas. With a distributed design, it gives flexibility off positioning and installation. The RadCam Sigyn is the first of a new series and is based on ISECs new IP RadHard camera platform.
Designed for fast deployment operations and also multipurpose usage
- First RAD-tolerant HD
- IP camera with poe designed for nuclear
- Fast deployment, setup in minutes
- Light-weight PTZ head easy to maneuver
- Used for temporary or long-term installation
- Several mounting options available
- HD Resolution 720P (720*1280)
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 F •Min Rad tolerance: 100.000 Rad •Varifocal zoom lens w/ Autofocus •F 1.6 - 2.2
- 0.5 Lux @ F1.6
- FoV 44.5°- 3.5°
- P – 350° T - 180° Z – 18x •4 LED Lights
- Head: 8 Lb.
- Main unit: 44 Lb.
- PoE Class 3