The Processing of Personal Data
Our objective and intention is that you will be able to feel safe and secure when you provide your personal information to us at ISEC Monitoring Systems AB. All processing of personal data is based on the provisions and requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ISEC Monitoring Systems AB is the data controller, pursuant to the GDPR, for the processing of personal data held by the company that takes place. ISEC Monitoring Systems AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that takes place via our websites and social channels.
You may always reach out to us on matters of privacy and data protection by contacting us at:
It is important to us that you are aware of what information you provide and we collect about you.
Information you provide to us:
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information. For example:
- Personal data and contact information: Name, date of birth, Vat-number, invoice- and delivery address, e-mail, mobile number etc.
- Payment information: Credit information, invoice information, bank account etc.
Information we collect about you:
ISEC Monitoring Systems AB may collect personal information when use of ISEC’s services, such as if you make an enquiry, purchase a product, use of web services, apply for a job, or otherwise provide feedback about ISEC.
- Personal data and contact information: Name, date of birth, national-id, invoice- and delivery address, e-mail, mobile number, etc.
- Information about goods/services: For example, details about the goods/services you have purchased.
- Financial information: Your credit rating, possible credits, etc.
- Historical information: Your purchases, payment- and credit history.
- Information on how you interact with our services: For example, e-mail correspondence, telephone, visit and logging on to www.ISEC.se.
Generally, the personal data you provide or we collect is required to enter into a contractual relationship with us and based on contractual and/or legal obligation. Other personal data that you provide or we collect, help us to make our communication and services to you as effective and satisfying as possible. This processing is based on legitimate interest or consent.
Data Retention and Security
We retain the personal data for as long as necessary in order for us to be able to fulfill our commitments, i.e. provide the service, product, sent out invoices, deal with complaints or claims, etc. If you have consented to that your contact information will remain in our customer database for marketing purposes even after the customer relationship has ended, it will remain in the database until you tell us that you want the information deleted.
ISEC Monitoring Systems AB protects your personal data using technical and organizational security measures. To prevent unauthorized access and ensure data accuracy.
ISEC Monitoring System AB always strive to process your data within the EU/EEA. Should a situation arise where the data must be processed in and thereby transferred to a destination outside of the EU/EEA by ISEC Monitoring System AB or one of our suppliers or subcontractors we will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organizational measures, to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection compared to and in line with at least the level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
How we use and share information
ISEC Monitoring System AB uses the information we collect as follows:
- To register you as a customer (where applicable);
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request and purchase, and enable billing;
- To optimize your visit of our Website, improve your overall experience and provide a better service.
- To process job applications (where applicable);
- To communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates.
Sharing of information
We take your privacy very seriously. ISEC Monitoring System AB will not, without your consent, sell or pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so, or unless it is necessary in connection with a product or service you have requested or purchased from us.
Transparency – your rights to access, rectification and erasure
ISEC Monitoring System AB makes every effort to ensure that all data we process is accurate. This does of course also apply to any personal information we process. In the event that any information should prove to be incorrect, we will correct it immediately. You are entitled to review and verify all information we have on file about you by requesting a transcript of your record. You also have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself and to a certain extent request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). However, please be aware of that certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting parts of your personal data. Obligations under e.g. accounting requirements, tax-, anti-money laundering and consumer rights laws may require that we keep certain parts of your personal data. In such case we will make sure to block all data from being used for any other purposes than meeting such legal requirements. Finally, if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes on the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
If you wish to request a transcript, rectification and erasure or have any other questions relating to the way we process personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISEC Monitoring Systems AB